Rated 0 out of five stars
0 total reviews
Fig and Prosciutto Flat Bread
A hot combo of the moment and for good reason. This delicious pairing is sure to satisfy any palate.
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- Servings: 1 serving
- SABRA® Garlic Herb Spread or Classic Hummus 2 tbsp
- Flatbread or naan 1
- Fig jam 3 tbsp
- Prosciutto 3 slices
- Shredded Gruyere or mozzarella cheese 2 tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Arugula 3/4 cup
- Pine nuts 1 tsp
- Place 3 tablespoons of SABRA® Hint of Lemon Spread and 3 tablespoons of fig jam randomly on the naan or flatbread. Spread roughly across the flatbread.
- Top with prosciutto cheese and optional pine nuts.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree F oven on a lower rack for 10-12 minutes or until crispy and browned.
- Toss arugula with lemon juice olive oil and salt and pepper. Place on top of flatbread and serve.
There’s no way to spin this. We’re sorry for taking so long!