Rated 0 out of five stars
0 total reviews
Veggies and SABRA® hummus top a crisp flatbread perfect for lunch or dinner.
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 6-7 minutes
- Servings: 1 serving
- SABRA® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus 3/4 cup (6 oz)
- Red onions, grilled 1/2 cup (4 oz)
- Kosher salt 1 tablespoons (1/2 oz)
- Olive oil 1/4 cup (2 oz)
- Mushrooms, sautéed 1/4 cup (2 oz)
- Spinach, fresh 1/8 cup (1 oz)
- Plum tomato, sliced 1/2 cup (4 oz)
- Flatbread 1 each (3 oz)
- Cook red onion in a medium sauté pan with 1 ounce olive oil and 1/2 tablespoons of salt for 10-12 minutes or until caramelized. Remove from heat and set aside 5-10 minutes until ready to assemble flatbread.
- Sauté mushrooms in 1 ounce olive oil and 1/2 tablespoon salt for 4-6 minutes or until lightly brown. Remove from heat and set aside 5-10 minutes until ready to assemble flatbread.
- Assemble flatbread. Spread SABRA® Roasted Garlic Hummus evenly on flatbread. Place tomato red onion and mushrooms evenly on top.
- Bake flatbread in preheated 400 degree F oven for 6-7 minutes or until warmed through until bottom is crispy.
- Remove from oven and top with spinach.
- Cut into triangles.
There’s no way to spin this. We’re sorry for taking so long!