Rated 0 out of five stars
0 total reviews
Mango Strawberry QUAKER® Overnight Oats
Fruity and filling these overnight oats are big on flavor for a refreshing breakfast.
- Servings: 1/2 cup yields 26 servings
- QUAKER® KETTLE HEARTY® Oats 13 cups (1 sleeve)
- Reduced fat or skim milk 10 cups
- Diced fresh or frozen mango 5 cups
- Light agave syrup 1 cup
- Fresh or frozen strawberries (thawed if using frozen), medium diced 6 cups
- Fresh or frozen mango (thawed if using frozen), medium diced 3 cups
- In a blender puree the mango and agave into 4 cups milk. In a large bowl whisk the puree mixture into the rest of the milk.
- Spread the oats out into a 4 inch hotel pan and pour the milk mixture over the top.
- Mix together well so all the oats are covered by the milk mixture.
- Allow the oats to cold-steep in the liquid for 6 to 18 hours. Serve within 24 hours.
- To prepare for buffet service fold the mango and strawberries into the oat base and serve.
- For individual service portion ½ cup of the oat base into serving vessel (a mason jar or parfait cup works best).
- Top with about 1 ½ tablespoons mango and ¼ cup strawberries and serve.
There’s no way to spin this. We’re sorry for taking so long!