Rated 0 out of five stars
0 total reviews
Chipotle Ranch Burger made with LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Add a touch of tang to your burger with chipotle-ranch sauce and top it with some kettle cooked chips for crunch.
- Servings: 1 serving
- Cilantro 1 tbsp
- Pepper, Chipotle chilies in adobo sauce 1 pureed
- Lime juice 1 tsp
- LAY'S® ranch dip 1 jar
- LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips 3/4 ounce (wt.)
- Hamburger bun, buttered & toasted 1 each
- Iceberg lettuce 1/4 cup
- 80/20 beef patty, cooked to liking 1 each
- Beefsteak tomato 1
- Red onion 1 slice
- Chipotle Ranch Mayo: mix the ranch dip, pepper, cilantro and lime juice together.
- Build burger: bottom bun, 1/2 tablespoon chipotle ranch mayo, beef patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips and the top bun with the rest of the chipotle ranch mayo. Serve immediately.
There’s no way to spin this. We’re sorry for taking so long!