Rated 0 out of five stars
0 total reviews
Super Berry Almond Crunch Bowl
Amp up this QUAKER® oatmeal bowl with berries and almonds for a tasty mix of sweet and crunch.
- Total Time: 43 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 8 minutes (30 minutes standing time)
- Servings: 12 servings
- Salt 1 tsp
- QUAKER® KETTLE HEARTY® Oats 6 cups
- Water 12 cups
- Blueberries 2 cups
- Blackberries 2 cups
- Raspberries 2 cups
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Ground flax seed 1/2 cup
- Toasted slivered almonds 3/4 cup
- Toasted coconut flakes 3/4 cup
- In a heavy large saucepan, bring water and salt to a brisk boil. Stir in oats, return to boil. Reduce heat, simmer 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let stand covered or transfer to steam table pan cover. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Stir berries, flax seed, brown sugar, and almonds into the oatmeal. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon toasted coconut.
There’s no way to spin this. We’re sorry for taking so long!